Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Santa Singh Banta Singh Balle Balle!!!!

Before I embark upon my blogathon, I wanna reveal the title of my next blog. It's gonna be "Walk the Talk" that hopefully shall be a befitting reply to "BlueKing". And why dis I choose to post this blog first?????? Is it giving SRK movies some more privilege to dwell in glory before I wield my butcher pen again. No its actually a conscious effort from my side to take a detour from the movie path that I've been treading along for quite some time now.
I tried to push myself (read my pen) to translate my thoughts into words on paper. But guess my pen had again decided to get into a celibacy mode restraining itself from every interaction with paper (Guess my pen has some commitment issues...I should prolly rechristen it to Chandler...).Ironically the pen that I choose to write my blog with is "Papermate" but guess I should now hunt for a pen thats called "Monicamate". But the comprehensive victory over the Aussies at Mohali seems to have shaken off the "Sanyas avtaar" of my pen and here I am writing again.
The victory at Mohali is certainly special. Firstly, Sachin surpassing Brian Lara's world record. Although here I must admit that Brian Lara's grace and elegance will remain unrivaled and the countless matches he has won for WI singlehandedly will always remain firmly and fondly etched in the minds of every cricket lover. I know that was quite an outlandish statement to make almost taking away from Sachin's incredible feat. So I apologize. But in my defence, the admiration for Brian Lara that I have surfaced at the wrong time. So coming back to our own cricketing legend-Tendulkar has made every single of the 1 billion Indians proud. Now for the bigger picture, I guess its raining glory for Sikhs!!!! Every Singh is proving to be a King!!!! Akshay Kumar started it, Dr. Manmohan Singh demonstrated it (the Confidence Vote) and our TURBANATOR (Harbhajan Singh) has now completely testified and justified this statement by proving to be a TERMINATOR for the Aussies!!!
Guess its now the turn of Santa Singh and Banta Singh to take a few pot shots at others!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite 'Singhs' you dint mention is Khushwant Singh!
:D

yogi said...

well actually thnx for pointing out.I hope dat wasnt a sarcastic remark..I actually like Khushwant Singh too..Like his tremendous sense of humor!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea. Kushwant singh, that pervert; by the way, u girl, look awesome, just fell in love with ur smile

Arun said...

well...... this is the SINGular blog that stood out today....
Awesome job.....

Arun said...

besides... whats with the smile...