Thursday, July 17, 2008

I think I win handsdown!!!

Sheer Co-incidence....Just about an hour ago, ten of my co-workers gathered around my cubicle to participate in what they called a "Tough Competition" which was Who can pronounce my last name quickest and wid the right intonation......It was almost like these guys had read my blog posted just yesterday!!! n of course no prizes for guessing...none of them won, but at the end of the so called competition went back amused, disappointed but wid a hope of getting it right before I end my internship....God help them!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe....just wanted to tell you awesome blogs so far my dearest!!! keep going like this!!!

unseeable82 said...

hi jagiiii !! seems lk both of us got the best capacity to write loooo(ooo) nggg stuff man..i loved it!!
i esp loved the time when u lost ur way wid ur cousin in the car..and the surname thingy is the latest in the crack-a-jack jokey thngs u write so fluently !! awesome work..
waitinggggggggg..
cyaa..