Thursday, July 10, 2008

Justification!!!!

Before I started writing my blog yesterday, I came across this interesting Quote by Harry Crews which goes "What deserves to be done needs to be overdone". This paradigm is completely reflective of my blog yesterday. I was so intensely passionate about writing my blog and my thoughts that I went completely overboard and that explains the longgggggggggggggggggg (perhaps the number of "g"s are still less) blog........
Before I conclude I must add I heard this beautiful number from the recent movie "Jaane tu ya Jaane na" called "Kahin Toh....and the lyrics go sumwat like this" Jaane na kahaan woh duniya hai
Jaane ya woh hain bhi ya nahin
Jahaan meri zindagi mujhse
Itni khafa nahin!!!!!
Just loved the song and strongly recommend it!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just happened to come across your blog and i actually read it all the way through ......sounded like a fun road trip ........JTYJN i must agree is one of the better movies i have seen when compared to the trash they serve these days.....ARR's music rocked asusual.